HEY wait what Naranda draws things this is madness. Sorta. This may possibly be the first meme I've ever finished. I'm too lazy to check. Oh, and apologies for my atrocious handwriting. I drew this on a late-night whim and sleepiness claimed me pretty quickly after I started.
HERE WE GO
1) You may be able to tell from this illustration that the gap between dressing up as Ples and dressing up like I normally do is not very significant. The level of ADD might be, though.
2) My friends do frequently call me an old man. :T I don't remember whenabouts it started, but that time I threw my back out for a week probably didn't help.
3) Tryster didn't actually do this at the photoshoot. Any time I'm out of make-up is fair game, though.
4) I do indeed have a comic idea I've been meaning to start for five years. HiNaBN is both inspirational and seriously intimidating to my work ethic on that. 8D;;;
5) I IMPOSE SO MUCH OF THIS on poor Ples. D: I nearly had to be restrained from fitting more teacups into the Valentine photos, and the only reason my truffle box from the House of Lords and shortbread tin from Buckingham Palace weren't in the picture is because I forgot them upstairs.
6) Socially-Hygenic!Doc Worth does not exist and is therefore impossible to draw. Trufax.
7) Can you tell I was getting lazy at this point? Hoorah for totally not copying the original poses AT ALL.
8) Okay, yeah, I'm totally copying the original poses.
Original meme can be found here: [link]Dook!